Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Over The Top AWARD


Jennifer Fabulous from the blog I know, right? awarded the OVER THE TOP AWARD to all her readers. As part of the award, readers have to answer 35 random questions. Here are my answers.  


1. Where is your cell phone? Right in front of me                   
2. Your hair? Gelled down                                    
3. Your mother? Boston
4. Your father? Working somewhere in MA
5. Your favorite food? Rice, beans, and chicken—SUCHI
6. Your dream last night? I met someone somewhere
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Fake life: Philosopher :: Real life: Immigration Lawyer
9. What room are you in? Somewhere on campus
10. Your hobby? NEWS—read it, write it, discuss it, debate it
11. Your fear? Not to accomplish my near future objectives
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Law School?
13. Where were you last night? Astronomy laboratory in a cloudy night….mmmm
14. Something you aren't? I am not persuaded by society’s social norms or trends
15. Muffins? Double chocolate chips
16. Wish list item? Apple Air computer 
17. Where did you grow up? Dominican Republic/ Puerto Rico/ Dominican Republic/ US
18. Last thing you did? Printed my sociology homework
19. What are you wearing? University of Illinois hoodie 
20. Your TV? Computer
21. Your pets? None
22. Your friends? Miss them dearly
24. Your mood? Stressed
25. Missing someone? My family wherever in the world they are
26. Vehicle? Ford
27. Something you're not wearing? Mmmm…interesting…a hat
28. Your favorite store? H & M
29. Your favorite color? Dark red
30. When was the last time you laughed? In class. Someone made an outrageous comment.
31. Last time you cried? WOW….I have no idea. I’m dried out.
32. Your best friend? Panamanian dude at the University of MA. High school girl in Rome.
33. One place that I go over and over? Starbucks
34. One person who emails me regularly? Not a boss
L
35. Favorite place to eat? Cheesecake Factory…I have a spot there 



I pass this award on to The Trendy Dwarf 


Just answering 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award! I will be posting the received award tomorrow! This definitely helps my depressing mood at the moment! It is good to know that someone cares about me enough to remember me.

P.s.- I don't mean to sound emo...but you know my situation and where I am at right about now...
check out my trendy blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

v-beezy! said...

Feedback to this blog:

#5. I can tell u r dominican by your favorite food choice, lol!

#10. hobby- (debate it)-i love it!!

#15. ships- are things that ride on the ocean. I think you meant to say "CHIPS"

#19. University of illinois? hmmm...

#26. ford...nice!

#27. OMG! U ALWAYS WEAR A HAT. HAHA!!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Great answers! The minute I read "Cheesecake Factory" my stomach started growling. LOL! Yum. :)

SUZ said...

LOVED IT!!! HSA A LOT OF PERSONALITY AND YOUR SPECIAL INDIVIDUALITY!!!!
KEEP THEM COMING!!!!