This was my window view of the world back in the summer.
This is my window view this winter.
This was another crazy-weather weekend. Last Saturday rained all day and this Saturday snowed. This is my window view of the world in a very cold winter afternoon under a few inches of snow. Fortunately, I managed to be productive despite of the snow. I cooked, cleaned the apartment, did laundry, and uploaded a few new songs to my iPod. (Thanks to everyone who helped me out).

8 comments:
:o) Can totally relate to those pictures - but here's the thing: I just woke up to this week's thrid snow storm. Happy that I just purchased a big box full of books from Amazon - so I am staying indoors and reading.
A lot of friends from abroad can not understand why Denmark closes when it snows: "You live in Scandinavia - you should be used to snow..." Well, Swedes and Norwegians are used to the snow - we are not - there's a good reason why Denmark don't have any ski-resorts.
Hope you have a good Sunday.....
hey glad you were able to stay productive, cold weather makes me feel oh so very lazy. Lovely pics by the way..and hooray, for new music on your Ipod ;)
wow. i love your windows, and i love all the natural light that comes in. impressive! where do you live?
oh my! i love the views! how lucky haha i would like to have a nice window view like yours.
and yes my winter break was very long. but now i have school tomorrow :o i attend Academy of Art University :)
Oh how beautiful Aquiles!! Woa you have a view. No wonder you have such a great view of the world, your so high up. =)
Thanks for the great comment Aquiles. It's always nice to know when situations in my life are relatable to others.
About your best friend, I don't know dude, you made her sound pretty awesome so I don't see the problem in following through with that. I do see how you feel though. It's hard to know when it IS the time to settle. But then again, if you feel like you're "settling" somehow in the first place, that might be your sign right there. I mean all relationships come down to is -- being able to enjoy each others company and having fun doing stuff together. And being THAT person in the other person's life. I say if she can be/is that person in your life, go for it.
The weather in your neck of the woods reminds me of last week when it poured here for a whole seven days. Havoc for us big city folk with the floods and all, but great news for the snowboarders.
Thanks again for the comment!
Gorgeous photos. I wish the view from my apartment was as romantic and inspiring. Mine is just a parking lot. LOL. :P
Awesome view!!
Post a Comment