Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lovers on the Phone


I must admit—our love is random.

Oh…! February para los enamorados. *

I like it when she calls; when we talk indefinitely; just the right amount of time. The conversation is sufficiently long that we release the necessary amount of oxytocin—the hormone of love. Short enough that we continue to miss each other’s eyes, body gestures—and oh…her hair braided by God.

I miss her dearly in this February para los enamorados.

*February for lovers

7 comments:

Mom Fashion World said...

Yay, Let the love and romance begin this Valentine's Day!
Where's the lucky charm of your life? Did you leave her in Dominican Republic?

evelyn said...

aww nice post ^^

Melanie's Randomness said...

I know the feeling. I love how you string words together btw. You one of the lucky ones that can really express emotion in their writing. I can't wait to read more!

angel6033 said...

Aww,I know the feeling..why cant you be with this love in person more than on the phone?? :(

Iva Messy said...

awwwwww ;)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

So romantic. You are such a sweetheart! She's a lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

i love romantic stories!