Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Voice Your Opinion BLOGGERS



If all mankind, minus of one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. 

Political philosopher,
John Stuart Mill 

Just thinking...

5 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Such a true quote!

I hope everything is going well with you, Aquiles. I feel like we haven't talked in forever!

I also hope you're having a great week. :)

Melanie's Randomness said...

I like the belly button analogy! I love having an opinion. If we were all the same it would suck!!

Oh Aquiles I hope your semester is going good & your getting some rest sweetie! =)

Anonymous said...

this is too cute! i love how you used the photo to explain the entire meaning!

Anonymous said...

opinions often lead to people getting upset so i just keep schtum.. which has led to a rather boring existence! x

angel6033 said...

oh yeah isn't this the truth? lol