Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer iPod

This summer has been an interesting season for new tunes. 

I started my summer playlist feeling African with Shakira's "Waka Waka" and Knaan's "Waving Flags." Later, I attempted to drive solo with Jason Derulo's "Riding Solo;" and I liked it a lot with Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It." I mellowed down with Latin Jazz by Juan Luis Guerra and his "Caribbean Blues." And, of course, although not a summer hit, it is always great to listen to Cold Play's "Yellow." 

Just listening,

2 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I love "I Like it" & Yeah I wish I was on the beach listening to "Yellow". Welcome back! I'm now following you on twitter too!! =)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love all these songs! Well, except Carribean Blues, but only because I have not heard that one yet. Definitely checking it out!

I hope you're having a great summer!