Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

New York...NEW YORK


This week my parents are taking me to school at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville. We departed from Massachusetts and made a stop in NYC for a couple of days before continuing on.

I took this picture during our stay in the city. It is a NYC sunset. I do not want to say much about it....sunsets are personal. They mean something different to everyone.

Take a minute to look and appreciate the daily sunset.

2 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

You're lucky. I miss school. Something about walking across campus in the early morning and randomly meeting fun, unique people just made college one of the best experiences of my life. Is it the same for you? (I also know that sometimes when you're in school, you want so badly to be out of it, haha).

I love that photo. I'm so used to seeing sunsets against beaches and meadows, that this is very refreshing. I especially love how the color clings to the ladder of that building. :)

Anonymous said...

so true, i like it that you know that sunsets are personal and that you didn't even comment much on it knowing that even if you did, it would affect everyone differently