Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

National Embarrasement Across the World



These are the horrendous, extremely graphic, not to mention—nasty and embarrassing pictures of American security guards in charge of protecting the United States embassy in Kabul.

The guards are employees of Armor Group, an independent security agency contracted by the United States to protect one of the country’s most important buildings outside American soil.

The pictures show the guards having what they might have called a “party,” or what I call a cynical, immature, and unpatriotic disaster.

It is truly a national embarrassment when American guards, at an American embassy, drink vodka out of each other’s “maximus butticas,” or in common language, butts.

I guess this is what 120 degree temperatures do to you thousands of miles away from home.


Are you embarrassed yet?

Just thinking….

2 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Ugh, I read about this last week and was just horrified. And this is just one case that has been revealed...think of all the others that are still being hushed up.

I don't know what more I can say about it...it just makes me so disappointed and yes, very embarrassed. :(

Anonymous Rider said...

I agree. The State Department Inspector General is still investigating, but I am sure there are many more incidents like this. This is a threat to national security and disrespects both Afghans and Americans. So embarrassing.