Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

OBAMA CALLS WEST A JACKASS

As he got ready for an interview with POLITICO.com earlier this week, President Obama shared his opinion about Kanye West and his behavior at the MTV VMA's with Politico's crew members.

The president was not aware that the microphone was on and the cameras already rolling when he called West a "jackass." The president's comment was followed by laughter by everyone in the room. He soon realized the inappropriateness of his comment and asked the producers to "cut the president some slack." Unfortunately, the video was leaked.

The president should have thought about his wording before speaking. However, he was damn right! KANYE WEST IS A JACKASS. (I said it....I'm not the president).



Just saying...

4 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

That video was pretty funny. It's nice seeing Obama's sense of humor and casual demeanor. But yeah, definitely NOT cool that someone leaked the tape. :(
And I totally agree with him too. Lol.

Smelly Cat said...

props to Obama :]
i don't care if he said "jackass", he could've said something like Pink did.
On another note, you know you screwed up when the president of the US takes time to comment on it ahah

Anonymous said...

Way to go Obama! I cant believe that people are bitching out at him because of what he said... it's the truth!

suz said...

I love his way of being...I love he can be so natural...I just love him!!!!