Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Rainy Day Under My Umbrella


Another rainy day for Charlottesville, Virginia. It has been a wet start to the fall. 


Rainy days that inspire my soul, comfort my heart, and shape my dreams. 





The sky is gray. The temperature is cool. The ground is wet. I take out the umbrella--it has started to rain. 















Cloudy days that inspire my thoughts. Cloudy days for the soul. Cloudy days for love making. 


Cloudy days for a hot drink in front of the window. 











Enjoying, admiring, and appreciating the sweet drops of rain, as they fall on the American south....


2 comments:

Anonymous Rider said...

I really like this one...I feel like rain is comforting to me because it seems like it washes away everything. Everything slows down when it rains and gives you a chance to reflect. nice.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Lovely photos. I especially like the last one. :)