Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Small Details of Life






Today I bought this red pen and a set of highlighters. My other ones ran out of ink. As you know, I use them quite a lot.


You might be thinking: So what? Who cares?


Well, these are the small things that make our days a little different. Today, I am certainly looking forward to highlighting the important lines; writing out criticism in red ink. Tomorrow, who knows?


What I know for sure, however, is that whatever I do, I will be enjoying life minute by minute…


Just thinking...

3 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I like this post. Pretty, fun-colored highlighters always put a smile on my face back in college. Sometimes it really is the little things that make us happy.

suz said...

,,Make sure you do: enjoy life-it passes by so fast...

veronica said...

at this very moment i am exercising, "small details of life (as described in this post)" hehe. I have my note cards, highlighters, notes, water, bagel (for energy...lol) these are how I spend my Monday nights...STUDY MODE!!!!