I was supposed to go home this weekend, but due to one of the biggest snow storms to ever hit Virginia, I am still in the American South—away from my family in Massachusetts.
My flight was cancelled this Saturday afternoon. Since the snow is also hitting Boston Sunday morning, my Sunday flight has also been cancelled.
So much for my luck….away from home under 24 inches of snow.
Just thinking...
Just thinking...
5 comments:
it's so windy right now. soon the snow will be here.
ii went to the store today. my gosh, the parking lot was so full. people got panicked buying foods.
be safe there!
Oh no! I'm so sorry. :(
I hope you get home soon, especially in time for Christmas. The storm sounds horrible! And those photos make me shiver. Have you been okay on campus while you wait for a new flight? I hope you aren't too bored. What a bummer!
It's hard to imagine so much snow covering the area around Bice. I'm sorry you couldn't get out before the weather turned so ugly. We ended up sliding all over the road last night down in south-central VA. I learned something very crucial: I will never drive when there is snow on the road ever again. Have a safe journey home!!
Ohh dear. I'm in New York & we got socked too with snow. I hope you manage to get home safely. Hopefully they can clear out things enough in the next few days. =)
wow! what are the odds that on the exact weekend you want to go home a snow storm comes.....i guess the odds were pretty high!
Post a Comment