Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Little Messenger Birds

There are many reasons why I decided to write on a blog.

I wanted to exchange ideas and thoughts with the world; learn from others; think about life from different perspectives; express my innermost emotions and feelings, those that only through the words can be accurately interpreted; but most importantly, I wanted to connect with a community of writers, artists, and friends in a setting that is new to our generation—through blogs.

That is why when I first heard about the Bloggers Over Borders project initiated by Berry, next door at Life in Quotations, I could not wait to sign up and connect with a distant, yet so close global community of bloggers. 

The basic idea behind the project is to connect bloggers from all over the world.

Once you sign up for the project, Berry will randomly match you with another blogger somewhere in the world. Bloggers will be responsible of sending their matched blogger an item that says something about them.This is the perfect opportunity to be creative and think of things that describe your personality, your blog, your life, your culture, whatever is special to you and share it with a fellow blogger in another side of the world or the country. Bloggers also have to include ten random facts about themselves and a few words about the matched blogger’s blog.

This is such a cool project.

Many of you already signed up. If you have not, I invite you to find out more by knocking on Berry’s door at Life in Quotations.  

Let’s forget about internet messaging for a second and send each other some love with little messenger birds.   

I signed up already. Have you?  

SPREAD THE WORD,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea. I'm definitely going to join. thanks for the comment, and sorry for not tagging you but you can go ahead and do it too :)

happy weekend!

Melanie's Randomness said...

I think its a great idea. I can't wait to do this!!

angel6033 said...

this is amazing, I am doing it ASAP! I love the picture :)

Barry said...

Thanks so much Aquiles. You've been amazing!!