This winter break I have been waking up naturally—no alarm clock.
It definitely feels good, no pressure or deadline to meet. Too bad it is all coming to an end in mid January. That is not a bad thing though. We ought to be productive at one point or another.
For now, I like waking up naturally.
I like to open…
Close…
Open…
Half close…my eyes as I wake up—simply to look outside my window; looking at the cloudy, bright, snowy day; staying warm under the blankets.
Everyday is beautiful when I wake up naturally.
I close…
…and open my eyes.
It is time to wake up.
Is it Sunday morning? Sundays are special…but that is a topic for another post…
Just thinking...


3 comments:
I know! I hate waking up to an alarm clock! I always slept better at home on breaks when I had no classes or a set time to wake up. Now I have to get up early 6 days a week for work :/
Going to add you right now. Take care!
Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com
waking up naturally is the best way. happy week :)
Post a Comment